I know I've been slacking on blogging latelyyy....one word that I can use to describe how I feel everyday is exhausted. The combination of studying and traveling is slowly taking it's toll on me. So I apologize to my handful of friends who have been checking my blog. I appreciate it!! The reason why I wanted to blog was to work on creating my own voice and also to write down everything so I wouldn't forget....but here I am thinking about how the last two weeks have been the biggest blur.....
So last Thursday we celebrated July fourth. It was definitely a very interesting night...hahaha. We were super proud to be American that day, I don't think I've ever felt more patriotic in my entire life.
I know the flag is a little morbid but it was the only one I could find in Firenze! We wanted to be super American so we ate burgers and fries and only bought American beer
& then we went out....
& then we met some Germans...
& then this happened....
It was a very eventful night!!! Did I not mention that we had school the next day on Friday!?!?! Yeupp! Then I went to Rome....I will blog about Rome eventually... but I am going to Paris tomorrow! Paris is somewhere people dream of going..once in a life time...and I'm so blessed that this is going to be my second time. Can ya say STOKED!?


No comments:
Post a Comment