Monday, July 22, 2013

We are the reckless, we are the wild youth

Ello my matess!!!!!!!!

Sooo this past weekend I was in London!!! London reminded me so much of home. Probably because everything was in English....hahah which is something that I've definitely taken for granted during my time abroad. I think it was also because we've visited all these european cities that have been preserved with time as opposed to London that has been continually growing and modernizing. London flew by.... we did so much in such a short amount of time. It was definitely a mission accomplished. #teamnosleep. I really don't know where to begin to write about it because it just flew by, so I'ma let the pictures tell the story!
Big Ben

London Ale

<3 

On the London Eye with the homies from day 1

London Bridge is falling down falling down falling down 

Platform 9 and three quarters 

Abbey Road!!! 

Meet the homies Paul, George, John, and Ringo!!! 
And then we went to EDC LONDON!!!!! 

CHECK OUT OUR SOCKS!! BITCHES BE LIKE ENGLAND!
Check out the headd gearrr!! 

Thank you guys for making EDC and London so unbelievably amazing and fun<3 I love yall. 
English Tea in England!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment