Monday, July 15, 2013

Bonjour from Parigia

Ciaooo my friendss!!! 

So this past weekend...I was in Paris!!! I was originally planning to stay in Italia and explore Tuscana...but then I decided... I'm going to Parie!!! I booked my flight to fly out Thrusday...without realizing that I had my presentation that same day...which I have been worrying about.... 
TIP: Never book anything intoxicated..... then I had to go through the trouble of changing my flight....LOL.. I know I know I don't always make the right decisions!! But everything worked out!!! 
I was hesitant to book my flight to Paris because I was just there two years ago. I felt like I could've spent my money elsewhere and see something new.... and though I could've..I am so so so glad I decided to go back to Parie. No words can describe how absolutely amazing it was to be there..for the second time.
Every hour..the Eiffel Tower decides to show a lil character 

It's like rereading a book or rewatching a movie....it's always different the second time. The first time I was in Paris..I was there for ten days with my moma.  I was seventeen and going into my senior year of highschool. Paris was then chic and quaint. Busy and Bustling yet calming and peaceful. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had with the most important person in my life.  This time... I got to share Paris with one of my girls Chelsea... who has become one of my main bitches. Paris is still chic and quaint... but I found it more peaceful than ever. It was the best vacation from Italy...(as if I need a vacation from Italy) but Florence makes me tense! The combination of school, responsibilities, shit ton of tourists have gotten to me. It's so grand and embellished...so much history and culture...so much love. You could just feel the romance strolling through the streets from the musicians, the beautiful french language, the couples who don't hesitate to show their love for each other,  the never ending love locks. Love is in the air in Paris! 
Palace of Versailles 
 Escargot for Dinnner
 & Macrons for dessert 
Our view at night the day before Bastille Day (French Independence)



 Two Years ago... I left my heart in Paris and threw the key in the river... and this past weekend I left my heart soul and everything!!!! in Paris and threw the key in the river.
 Chels, so glad I got to share Paris with you. It was something I'll cherish in my heart foreverrr. Loveee you bitch. And Remember....
"We'll always have Paris" 

No comments:

Post a Comment