Last year I spent the summer in New York and felt unbelievably invincible. The summer before that I was in Paris, and I remember promising myself that I would one day find something that would compare. Rien ne pouvait se comparer. I think I definitely found that here in Firenze.
Homegirl def got sleepy during our 18 hour travel day

This was my first Gelato in Florence and it was perfecto!
Meet my roommate Amy and the Neptune behind us!
And this is the sunset over the Ponte Vecchio.
This is just a snippet of the past two days. It has been absolutely amazing... I just catch myself in awe with my jaw dropped. It's extremely sticky humid and not to mention I haven't had my luggage for the past two days- but I'm just so grateful to be in this amazing city. This is just the beginning!


No comments:
Post a Comment